Wednesday, February 9, 2011

day 10 ~ songs you listen to when you are happy, sad, bored, hyped, mad

most of the time and most of the DAY Minnie and I have the Christian music station on our cable TV... I LOVE THIS. She LOVES this. WE rock out, sing along and praise Jesus most of the day. Sometimes I catch her staring a little too much at the pictures of Toby Mac and Michael W. Smith so then we put on some Wee Sing CD's into the Blue Ray Player and groove to "Father Abraham" or "Rise And Shine"....

BUT.... if it is music just for me... I love to listen to WCLZ (98.9) or a similar station out of Boston...but if I'm REALLY in a funk, pop in some Joss Stone because you REALLY can't go wrong with a girl that has pink hair :)

but really... I'll listen to anything... except swearing and smut...just not a fan of music that is "Sketchy at best" :)

No comments: