Sunday, February 6, 2011

day 7 ~ a picture of a person/thing who has had the biggest impact on you

I have been thinking about this particular topic since I first read it. Of course my mind went to God, The Countryrents, Mother-in-law, Mrs. P :) and of course Husband...but then it hit me... it is this girl. This one who has had and continues to have the biggest impact on me and my life.
Because....she "forced" (hee hee hee) the relationship between Husband and I, which is the part of my life I love the most.
She is the first one I call when I have a wife, friend, and now mothering questions. She is quiet strength, she loves her family like nobodies business and she'd give up her life for those she cares about. She takes the under-dog under her wing and I aspire to be just like her.
I want to be just like her when she's fired up and when she sits and just listens. I want to mother my baby like she does her children. I want to play and have fun. I want to praise Jesus and love Him more when I stand next to her every Sunday morning.
Oh yeah. And she bakes ALMOST just like her Mama and that helps too.