Monday, February 14, 2011

Right Back Atcha Babe!


For My Love on Valentine's Day


I want to love every part of you. I want to curl up next to your voice and marry your smile and run away with you and love your shadowy places. I want to know everything about you- all the untamed emotions, what makes you Happy, what you were like when you were like when you were little. I want to be there with you during the times when you felt most alone, to hold you and kiss your tears and tell you all the kind things you should've been told. I'll whisper every one in your ear until you really believe, and know life is changed for the better every moment you think and fell and breathe in it. I want to fly with you and fall for you and walk with you across the bridges and along the edges, lay my world down right here and now, and live in your eyes forever.

*The words from the very 1st Valentine's Day card Husband gave to me, 10 years ago this year.

No comments: