Tuesday, February 8, 2011

day 9 something you are proud of in the past few days

Honestly... cuz that's what the blog's all about right?... Honestly... I have no idea. I am struggling in this area of my life and with the verse that says we are not to do things for the praise of man but for GOD'S glory and HIS kingdom.

I'm a girl who NEEDS (really? needs??) words of affirmation and that's been kinda lean lately...the one I talk to most of the day speaks some sort of other language I can't quite understand yet :) Though I SHOULD say a lady at church told me she liked my necklace on Sunday and honestly... that has been carrying me through :) God is good. Doesn't He just take care of those teenie little things that matter oh.so.much to us girls? :)

So the self-esteem seems to be a little low round these parts for whatever reason....but if I *think* of something noteworthy... you'll all be the first to know... :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should be proud that you are an amazing person every.single.day. There are not enough people in this world like you!