Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Minnie: For my own records...

Went to the doctor yesterday for the first time because she was "sick". I needed peace of mind that it wasn't settling in her lungs or ears since she started out with a fever and nasty cold on Friday and by Sunday was feeling better.... Monday she started to go downhill again and by Monday afternoon the fever was back...and she had a coughing fit so bad she yiffed... she spent Monday night hacking up a lung and Tuesday I thought it was time to have her checked out...

She does "just have a cold" for which I am thankful :) Best $15 I spent this week. No need for stronger meds. Phew.

She weighed 23.3 lbs with all her clothes on and a wet dipe. Her 15 month appt is next week so it will be interesting to see how much she REALLY weighs and if she lost weight since getting her to eat ANYTHING for the past 4 days has been an act of congress...

So happy my little girl woke up this AM clearly on the mend and actually got out some TOYS to play with.... HALLELUJAH

No comments: