Wednesday, February 23, 2011

day 20 write a letter to someone

Dear Aunt Audrey,

Spring is in the air down here in the "south" even if we are headed back into the teens :) You can tell that the natives are getting restless since we ordered our Fedco seeds and are talking about planting potatoes :)

Too bad you guys up there are still months away :) hee hee hee... You know I joke because I love your town more than even my OWN :) Has it been quiet up there? How was "Snow-de-o"?

I can't wait to look at the calendar and make plans to come up this summer. Let me know ahead of time if we need to haul up Dad's tractor and the brush hog to take care of that field of yours. He's retired now you know so I like to book things for him to do :)

Minnie (I know how you love it that we call her that hee hee hee) is growing like a weed though I'm pretty sure she's lost some weight. She got the nasty fever/cold thing over the weekend and it is really causing a ruckus for her. She's still sleeping pretty good at night but she doesn't have any appetite or energy. We know our girl doesn't feel good when she just wants to sit and snuggle with us... I'm hoping she bounces back since it is school vacation week and we have some fun things planned if she's feeling up to it.

Well, you keep us posted on "ice out" and we'll get up there to see you very soon! Hope all is well, the sickies are staying far away from you, and that you are cozied up in your home!

Love,

CountryMouse

No comments: