Monday, February 7, 2011

day 8 short term goals for this month and why

I'm not big on goals but I AM finding that we need to have a bit more structure in our day with my new job so that I feel like Husband is taken care of, Baby is taken care of, Home is taken care of, Work is taken care of and I am taken care of... tough. SOOOOO I think it WILL be good for me to write down some things I'd like to accomplish this month

  • Organize the totes of Minnie clothes to get things ready for Mama H to use ~ Pull out gender neutral things until we get the OFFICIAL word it's a girl. :) (it is what I pray specifically for. Two of them actually :)
  • Put some frozen cookie dough up to have something quick when we need a little sweet treat
  • Get to the natural food store to pick up some healthy things for our family... flax seed, rolled oats, and perhaps some blackstrap molassas :)
  • Cook a ham ~ I've never done it before
  • Work at least 10 hours each week ~ this will really help to supplement our income
  • Organize the totes of Minnie clothes to get things ready for Mama H to use ~ Pull out gender neutral things until we get the OFFICIAL word it's a girl. :) (it is what I pray specifically for. Two of them actually :)
  • File the taxes ~ duh.

1 comment:

Mama H said...

I see that organizing the totes was listed twice...oooh la la...I like it...I like it!

What is BLACKSTRAP MOLASSES??

Cookie Date? Yes, please...let me know when. I would love to come over and make some cookies up with you!

Ham...AS IF...I had no idea...super easy, super yummy, and super leftovers!