Thursday, February 10, 2011

day 11 write a bucket list of things you want to do before you die

  • drive cross country with my family ~ preferably in an RV
  • touch the Pacific Ocean with my toes
  • go to Italy with Husband and Minnie~ specifically Tuscany and Siena
  • go to Alaska with Husband
  • see Minnie accept Jesus as her Lord and personal Saviour
  • clean out my basement ~ I mean REALLY clean it out
  • vacation somewhere "all inclusive" in a place that has teal colored water, fun for kids 8-12, with a sitter and JJ's family. SO fun :) (not even sure I have TOLD JJ and J about that before)
  • walk/ride bikes to the Ice Cream shop at the other end of our road to eat BBQ, play mini-golf and eat an ice cream

1 comment:

Mama H said...

Basement clean out...LET ME KNOW WHEN!!! You know I've been dying to get my hands on that project!