Wednesday, February 9, 2011

What a difference 13 MONTHS makes...

It was almost 13 months to the day (we are a couple late) that J.T. and I did THIS (Click here)

WHY IS TIME GOING BY SO FAST MINNIE WONDERS!?!?! (either that or she wants you all to see the snacks her Mom snuck into the theater :)

It's a good thing J.T. and I look the same... can't say the same for the girls though huh? :)
can you tell how much this duo loves each other?? :)
how about this one? :)
I braved it taking my busy girl to a movie... we lasted an hour (45 mintues of the movie) and I spent the last 10 of it chasing her through the lobby because she is WAY more interested in moving and shaking and chatting with any who will listen to her... ah.... so goes the days of toddlerhood hrrmm?? :) I wouldn't have it ANY other way.
we ALWAYS enjoy our time with the T girls... they are a GOOD time :)

No comments: