Wednesday, February 16, 2011

day 15 put your ipod on shuffle the first 10 songs that play

  1. Only You ~ Phillips, Craig and Dean
  2. Wings ~ Sedona Spa (CD purchased for Hypnobirthing and my labor/delivery with Minnie)
  3. Can't Slow Down ~ Jean-Yves Thibaudet & The Engli (Pride and Prejudice Soundtrack)
  4. Just Be Simple ~ Ohia (The Road Mix: Music from One Tree Hill)
  5. Journey to Sedona ~ Sedona Spa
  6. All the Heavens ~ Third Day
  7. My Hope is You ~ Third Day
  8. All You'll Ever Need ~ Andrew Peterson
  9. Your Grace Still Amazes Me ~ Phillips, Craig and Dean
  10. Your Love Amazes Me ~ John Berry (Our 1st Dance Song)
*I'll be honest... I just went into iTunes, turned on the shuffle and kept clicking "next". When Husband's tunes came on I skipped them. You're welcome. :)

No comments: