Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hosting a Play Date

This morning Minnie and I had some friends over to play. She was so excited she didn't take a morning nap. Ack. :) Little J there is her bud... he's not my bud though because when I look at him he cries. Sad. He is a big fan of his biggest sister though :)
Sweet C was able to make it and she even brought the new teenie tiny that her Mom has been taking care of a few days a week.
I can't get enough of her. She has personality plus and *might* be more strong-willed than Minnie... I said *might*!!! :)
One for GiGi... :)
and the little teenie tiny.... can I get a collective awwwww?? Put an 8 week old baby in a room full of Mom's who's "Babies" range from 9 months to 7 years old and watch 'em fight to hold and love on him :) Really? I don't remember Minnie this small... didn't she always hold her head up, help me put on her shoes and socks and say "Dada"? Feels like that...
The T family had to scoot out for lunch and naps...
and missed the opportunity to watch Mama H get her practice on :) Soon Mama H... OH SO SOON :) It makes me GIDDY with excitment to know that your OWN TEENIE TINY is going to be here OH.SO.SOON! :)
Pheebs was gracious enough to let me live vicariously (that was for CountryDad) through her thick locks of hair... for a few minutes at least before she yanked out her ponytail :)
so it was back to being entertained by the "runner" and the "thrower" :) as they will be fondly refered to in the house of their coach :)

I always have such an amazing time with my friends and I LOVE watching Minnie play and figure out her friends :) so cute! :)

No comments: