Tuesday, September 29, 2009

A decision has been MADE!

The Country'rents wanted to get us our glider for Minnie's room (WHOOHOO THANK YOU VERY MUCH!) But as do ALL things baby... it was taking me a LONG time to make a decision.

Well...I had pretty much made up my mind with a model I didn't want to GET OUT OF at BRU, but when I got an email Friday night saying that all gliders and ottomans were 15% off PLUS I had additional 15% off coupons tucked in my pocket book (thanks to Husband)... we went on Saturday night and PUT IN THE ORDER...



and now CountryMum can sleep again at night :) This seemed to be REALLY stressing her out :)
Yes, I WILL show pics of her room... WHEN it is all put together... I like to tease... :)


*img credit

4 comments:

TracyMichele said...

Does that have the nursing foot stool that comes out of the ottoman? If so... looks like the same style as mine!

Mama H said...

Very rich looking!!!! I bet it's going to look great with the crib!!!

Country Mouse said...

it DOES Tracy :) all KINDS of bells and whistles and I'm SO excited to get it!!! :)

TracyMichele said...

Dude.. you are gonna LOVE this purchase! This is Mama's chair in this house and everyone knows to GET OUT when I enter the room. LOL. And still, it is used to rock my (not-so) Littles and read to them. Love, love, love my glider. So worn, in fact, I am recovering it this month. Enjoy!