Friday, September 4, 2009

LAST YEAR...

We spent some of the weekend in the pool... Remember? This weekend... it isn't on tap because of the cool fall weather that has rolled in... but I do expect to spend time with many of the same people :) So HAPPY about the Minnie Mouse addition this year though :)

And maybe the girl who thinks the pool is her "habitat" will still climb in because I'm convinced kids can't FEEL cold when they are swimming....

What are YOU doing this long, Labor Day Weekend?

*Also wanted to note for "posterity" this was the day I'm pretty sure Minnie flipped HEAD down. Took my breath away and scared the PANTS off me :) Craziest thing EVER! :)

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

Oooh.. I didn't even see this post. :( Oh well.. you know what I did. Camped out in the backyard.