Wednesday, September 16, 2009

The good, the even better and the BEST...

Guess what came OFF my body yesterday at 5:17PM!?!? (Tracy and J look away) yes...that IS dried blood...I had no idea how LONG the cannula was that was under my skin and I had no IDEA it was COPPER. Well no WONDER I FELT it :) I'm used to TEFLON... YOUCH! Psyched that thing is gone!!! and praying they make good use of the information it gathered at my appt on Thursday this week...We had some friends that came for dinner... and they brought Husband's favorite dessert. Whipped Cream/Cool Whip. No really. There is, I think, a brownie sundae under there but really... who can tell? :) Auntie Janet, if you are watching, I blame that ALL on you :) and remember this day.... way back in MARCH? Hrrrmm... I had found out the NIGHT BEFORE that I was PG with Minnie and the girl on the right found out only mere DAYS before that...neither of us knew...
Obviously, we know NOW :) AND we couldn't be more excited to be traveling this journey together, commiserating on sickies, aches, pains, talking labor, nurseries and the future! :) It was the best growing up with this girl as my BFF and I'm so excited that Minnie is going to have the same opportunity! :) We just can't WAIT to find out if her BFF is going to be a BOY or a GIRL?!!? :)


SO much fun with you J.T. and Dude! :) Let's do it again before the babies come and rock our worlds! :)

2 comments:

Mama H said...

BEAUTIFUL pregnant ladies! I love it. You both have a beautiful glow about you. CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU! I can't wait to see what she has growing inside of her belly! *WINK*

Momma S said...

Dueling Baby Bumps, How sweet! Awsome that your both expecting about the same time. Fun, Fun, Fun!