Thursday, September 3, 2009

"BOB"

My parents have been overwhelmed (to say the least) with cleaning out, selling, estating (is that a word?) my grandparents house. I'm not going into the details here... but honestly, it was/is MORE than two people should EVER have to go through in their life... WAY MORE...

anyway... back to the funny part... the first time CJ ever WENT to my grandparents house he was scared. Literally... it IS a scary place especially when you can't see above anyone's knees... but that night he also met "Uncle" Bob for the first time... these are my parents VERY VERY good and dear friends who had come to help them "chuck"...so to a 20 month old... he makes associations... Mess... well.... you can see for yourself what he came away with... :)








3 comments:

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

Yup - and now every mess is made by Bob! :) He's too funny!

Anonymous said...

I love the vidio Cdad

~ Laurie said...

LOL! Too cute... I think I recognize that T-shirt :)