Monday, September 14, 2009

The Weekend Report...Lob-stah, Muffins and Socc-ah

I look forward to this "annual" party ALL YEAR...The host and hostess are FANTASTIC (Sorry no pic of them?? Sad.) and the food is AMAZING...Even for those who are not psyched about lobster... (SIL J :) nothing like a big plate of RED meat :)
Everyone chips (bah) in, bringing pasta salads, corn on the cob and desserts...
and we get to hang out with the little people... :) FUN TIMES!

Seriously. I want to eat those little...or BIG cheeks :) he is SO stinkin' cute! :)

This one NEEDS to get used to me pointing this camera in his face :) Poor thing. I've been doing it since he was hours old. You'd think he'd know by now :)
On Sunday as we were headed out to church we heard Rebound announcing that someone was at our house... I don't mind a surprise like this!! :)
Especially when they are so cute and happy first thing in the morning :)
After church we headed up to the "big city" to watch Chloe play soccer... I think the girl was missing her habitat since it was close to 80 degrees without a stitch of wind for the first part of her game... I know I WAS...
Love the hair-do #9... You know I'm a sucker for a messy up-do :) I think you look sassy! :)
1/2 time break... she's good to me with the camera in HER face all the time :) this pose was followed up with "I gotta go!!!!!!" :) Love the age when they can still race over to say hi and hug the fam. before getting back to the game :)
1 soccer game down...3 more to go...we are doing the best we can this year... C, D and S...we hope to make one of yours soon!!!

1 comment:

Mama H said...

SO FUN!!

As if you didn't get a picture of the host family!!!?? That's not like you at all. I bet they were running around like lunatics...or perhaps they were trying to doge the camera!!??? It seems like a lot of people freak when the camera comes out. Perhaps us bloggers come on too strong...hahaha. *WINK*