Friday, September 25, 2009

Lookie who came to hang out at "Eye-Yah's" house...

Wednesday night we shuffled JJ & J out with a coupon for a local sandwich shop... (Tracy and Laurie you would have been jealous :) but they ended up getting pizza there so maybe not so much :) But we got to hang out with the boys...WHOOPIEEEEEE.... There were convos with CJ, rides on the tractor for him and snuggle time with "Ho-hahn" and a GREAT time over all... Who is having more fun right now? The one sleeping? or the one with the sleeping on him while he watches TV and I do the dishes? :) Tomorrow I will post a "Just for fun comparison" and a new pic of Minnie that I got at the Doc's on Thursday... keep these cheeks in mind... :) Seriously, don't you just want to love all over them? :)
I honestly LOVE LOVE LOVE this kid. He is SO funny, so chatty and SO cute! :)
I also love that he is VERY much ok with "independent play". I love a kid that can do that!!! Especially if you throw some "tars" aka cars in his direction... :)
Thanks for coming to hang out my little loves... you were GREAT boys as usual!! :)

2 comments:

Mama H said...

They are getting so big...time flies, doesn't it??

PS...PQ LOVES to see how many more days you have until the baby gets here...it's his favorite part about your blog!!!!

Country Mouse said...

P.S. PQ, I'm freaking out a little bit :)