Friday, September 11, 2009

Just a "fun" little comparision (minus a belly pic) 28 Weeks

Has anyone else noticed how we are down to DOUBLE DIGITS over there on the right hand side of my screen? Minnie IS COMING and she is coming QUICK!!!

How far along: 28 Weeks aka 12 Weeks (OR LESS) LEFT!

Net weight gain/loss: up 21 lbs at my appt yesterday ~ 2lbs 8oz of it make up Minnie :)
Maternity clothes: yes please
Stretch marks: none that I have seen so far (thank.you.very.much.CountryMum.)
Belly button: oh totally out, though I don't have the "turkey timer" look quite yet
Sleep: comes and goes...up 2-3 times to p at night and my arms keep falling asleep because I can only lay on my sides
Baby movement: YES ~ and strong! I am feeling limbs and hard things rolling across my belly and it is STILL by FAR my favorite part of being PG
Food cravings: Not too much the past couple of weeks...
Food aversions: Still not psyched with the red meat though I did eat American Chop Suey and enjoyed it VERY much last Friday, Saturday and Tuesday :) I did consider sneaking a CAKE from the grocery store into my cart but figured Husband would be onto me... I put it back :)
What I miss: Long DEEP sleep (still), "NORMAL" blood sugars
Looking forward to: My next U/S on 9/17 and getting this sensor OFF MY BODY
Best moment this week: Seeing Minnie in 4D! We are TOTALLY getting a CUTE kid :) She was ADORABLE!!!
Milestones: I eluded to it earlier but we bought a crib...my child has a place to sleep... guess that means she's coming? :)

You should be able to click on the pics to make them bigger...

5 comments:

Momma S said...

Wow, She Is Beautiful! That little nose and lips, melting my heart already!

TracyMichele said...

Looks like she is blowing Mama/Mommy/Mom a kiss. ;)

Mama H said...

Her cheeks are adorable!!!!

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

I LOVE the 4d! She is so very sweet!

TracyMichele said...

ps.. can't wait for that crazy baby to stop flipping around your side bar. FREAKING ME OUT STILL! LOL.