Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just a "fun" little comparison...30 Weeks!

How far along: 30 Weeks... as in... 10 WEEKS left (or LESS!)
Net weight gain/loss: up 23 lbs at my appt Thursday ~ 3lbs 11oz of it make up Minnie :)
Maternity clothes: yes please BUT I gotta say I'm at the point where really nothing is comfy...even stretchy pants. :(
Stretch marks: none that I have seen so far (thank.you.very.much.CountryMum.) Probably going to need to enlist the help of Husband to see if I'm missing any since I can't see PAST the belly anymore...
Belly button: oh totally out and even have had people comment on it...
Sleep: I wish...
Baby movement: YES ~ and strong! I am feeling limbs and hard things rolling across my belly and it is STILL by FAR my favorite part of being PG
Food cravings: Not too much the past couple of weeks...
Food aversions: Nothing really... unless you say it and I decide then and there "ain't no way I'm eating THAT..."
What I miss: "NORMAL" blood sugars and lung capacity :)
Looking forward to: Getting the picture I'm framing for Minnie's room in the mail so I can order the fun for above her crib and ordering the glider for her room... yes I MADE a decision :)
Best moment this week: Grey's is back! :)
Milestones: I'm at the point of counting DOWN instead of UP...I was told at the Docs 8-9 weeks... probably not 10 like I'm anticipating! :)

4 Weeks 1 day...
26 Weeks...aka one month ago...
30 Weeks 2 days...hrrrmm... packing on some weight in the face are we CountryMouse?? :)
Ah well... the BEST part... :)

5 comments:

Mama H said...

I love the belly button...I think it's adorable!

TracyMichele said...

The big question.. have you had to move your seat back in the car so the belly doesn't rub the steering wheel? LOL.

Country Mouse said...

Not YET :) But I also like to ride and drive like I'm in a "low-rider" so my seat is all reclinced back anyway :) hee hee hee

Anonymous said...

I love the last picture of her face! I'm so excited to come back home and see all the new babies :) I hope you are doing well and staying healthy!
~Olivia

Momma S said...

Look at that beautiful face! Ohhhh so cute!