Monday, September 21, 2009

The Weekend Report... in List Fashion

FND @ MIL's

Saturday: We volunteered at the Road Race... def. wasn't the same kinda of fun as it was LAST year... but only because I was missin' my GA! :) After the race we headed into "Town" to scope out a chair for Minnie's room. The CountryRents said they wanted to get this for us (WHOOHOO!!!) but I'm having SUCH a hard time making a decision about one. You can't REALLY tell but this pic was just taken because I was TOTALLY in a "Lily Tomlin" chair and my feet are not even touching the ground... and I'm 5'7"!!!! Husband at 6'4" couldn't even touch without pulling forward!!! :) BIG CHAIR!!! :) Then it was home to "do wood"...thankfully we had some "child labor" show up but I didn't get to take any pics because I was busy helping as well... Husband was pleased with how much we got done and I was pleased to have the kiddies hanging out :) Thanks Sky and Daws!!

Sunday: Church and home to bake and do more wood. I did JUST the baking this time and skipped out on the one at a time lifting of wood. Sometimes I think I'm more hurt that help :) tee hee hee... I also managed to wash a bunch of baby toys I was given by a girl at work and a Baby Bjorn so that Husband can give THAT baby wearing contraption a whirl on Wednesday... Poor "Ho-han" being the little guinea pig :) All you Mama's are right... that Dreft DOES smell good :) mmmmmmm

Not a bad fall weekend. Weather was gorg and it was nice to be home for a lot of it!!! Doesn't happen often here at the Country House! :)

*img credit

3 comments:

Mama H said...

Did you end up finding a chair that you liked????

Country Mouse said...

I think I have a direction I'm leaning. I'm scoping BRU again tonight. They just had one I didn't want to GET out of :) and had all the bells and whistles... :)

Momma S said...

It's a good sign if you don't want to get out of it. Looking forward to the photos of the nursery all set up!