Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Mostly Wordless Wednesday Weekend Report...

On Thursday afternoon last week I found out some stinky news... but we made the best of it and because of it... I got an impromptu visit from my FAVORITE cousin (except for all the rest of you of course :) He came down and helped Husband with wood and outside chores around the yard and we were SOOOO happy to spend Saturday and Sunday AM with him.... and EVEN MORE appreciative of the help he provided!!! The rest of the weekend... was pretty much all about this girl... which will be a nice transition today when you have already seen the more recent post... it MIGHT me someone's birthday :)



(yep I am gaining weight in my face now and I AM super tired that totally shows up in my eyes but I am BLESSED and happy....)



No comments: