Thursday, February 21, 2008

Can I just *GUSH* for a minute...

(I'll answer that, of course I can, its MY BLOG! :))
So Husband is on school break... one of the joys of being the the profession he is... I think the time off from teaching... IS the joy of the profession :) but some wonder... how do you get up and go to work when you know he is playing all day or home alone or whatever... trust me... summer time... it's the WORST but I just have to rave about the past couple of days which would probably not have happened had Husband NOT been off from school.

For the past TWO nights I have come home from work, walked up the basement stairs and been met before I can step foot in the kitchen by him running over to cover my eyes with his hands and tell me to close my eyes he has a surprise for me!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE stuff like this! This is NOT typical Husband and I LOVE SURPRISES!! :) (good ones)
The first night, Tuesday, I was shocked... then last night I came home and he did it again!!! He had been cleaning down in the basement and stumbled upon a Christmas present for me that he had forgotten about!! whooppiieeee!! New PJ pants from Ralph Lauren!! Love the man.. he thinks I'm a size small on the bottom so they are a tad small, little worried how they'll be after I wash and dry them but really... can you be mad about a random Christmas present surprise and a Husband who thinks you are size small!? I think NOT! :)

But wait, the story doesn't end there... two surprises and MORE! :) I was getting ready this AM and Husband asked if I wanted an egg and cheese sandwhich for breakfast! What a TREAT!! A hot breakfast to take on the road in my already started and warmed-up car on a random Thursday!? I'm a spoiled girl!



4 comments:

TracyMichele said...

Hrm.. funny. This post says it was published at 7:44 am, yet it just appeared. I wonder how that happened...???

Jealous on the egg sandwich! I think the last surprise I had from Babe was, "Surprise.. I accidently took BOTH cell phones to work with me!". *giggle*

Country Mouse said...

What? I know not what you speak of?? *wink, wink*

~ Laurie said...

what a guy.....

Laura said...

Sounds great! Can I order one of these that you call "Husband?" The perks sound great!! Especially on these days that I am just protesting winter....a warmed up car would be heaven. And....I can relate to how you "Husband" works since I am always coming across gifts that I bought ahead of time then misplaced! Great minds think alike!