Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Spoiled...

I thankfully!! do NOT have the "classic" or the "stereotype" mother in law.... I am BLESSED beyond BLESSED by a woman that I refer to more often than not... as a SUPER HERO... I honestly think she is... a small sampling of how she spoils me.... homemade pj pants, fleece whateverIWANT, homemade knit sweaters (that make me cry they are SO beautiful), and as an example of baked goods she makes....

Gingersnaps just for me (though I am sharing with Husband, remember the salad post from Monday?? :)) and my nephew D's favorite "Mimi dessert" Mocha chocolate cake with white fudge frosting.... Husband is PSYCHED!!!! (***JUST WENT TO THE KITCHEN TO CHECK IT AND I THINK HE ATE IT FOR BREAKFAST!!!***) :)
THANK YOU MAMA FOR SPENDING YOUR SNOW DAY SPOILING US!!!!
LOVE YOU!


No comments: