Saturday, February 9, 2008

Oh my friend L.....

As mentioned... Husband is away :( :( sad. But, it is his MOST favorite boy trip of all the year so I am happy FOR him... just makes it tough for the coffee to show up on the nightstand when he is away :) Rebound tries but he spills more than he delivers :)

Anyway... Fun time last night with my friend L... This woman is honestly amazing. A wife, a mother of 4, an almost RN, and a friend just to name a FEW of her hats... I honestly have no idea how she does all that she does and from my perspective with a smile on her face most of the time :) We went to see 27 Dresses and had a GREAT time catching up before the movie. My only complaint is that it always seems like I have SUCH little time with her!!! :) So with all the talking, I never took OUT my camera that I had packed so I created this collage of pics I had of her. Isn't she gorg!?!?!? :)


Thank you L for a GREAT night, for listening to me, for being my friend, for praying for me and liking me JUST THE WAY I AM :)
Onto Saturday... off to run errands this AM with the pooch and then to hang with the R clan... before we HOPEFULLY get dumped on again tonight with SNOW!!!!! :) BRING ON SNOWED IN BABY!!!! :)


1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

Good times! :)

Snow update?
Movie Review??