Wednesday, February 27, 2008

A "foot of flurries"...

that's a direct quote from my Dad. He thinks that's how the weather guys up here should start predicting snow storms since they apparantly HAVE NO IDEA!!! We are currently getting about 3-6 inches?? and it was supposed to be a "snow shower"... that means just a smattering of snow here and there throughout the evening. It has been snowing since I got out of work at 4:30 and has YET TO STOP!?!? That's not a "snow shower".

So, Husband and I took advantage of it and went SHOPPING after dinner! (Three nights home in a row and we get a little stir crazy :)) He was a good sport for the up close and personal pic and what you can't see but I think you can tell by his face is that the snow is

coming STRAIGHT AT US!!! :)

After I'd taken the pic I said "oh shoot, we should have taken it near the snow bank for Tracy!!!" :) So he up and offered to scoot over to one of the snow bankings in the parking lot, climb up to the top and have his pic taken so you can see the SNOW!!! And honestly, it doesn't really do it justice. We parked the car in front of it to try and give some parameters but.... still... don't think you can REALLY feel it... :)

5 comments:

TracyMichele said...

Oh.MY.WORD! I love it, I love it, I love it!!! Husband.. thank you SO much for being such a sport! I can't wait for the Littles to get up tomorrow so I can show them. I think the snowbank next to the car would have been enough, but they will LOVE to see your winter version of King of the Mountain. :) You two are SO taking them out next winter when we come up! hehe.

~ Laurie said...

And to think it's STILL flurrying (I know not a word) out..... *SIGH*

Country Mouse said...

I'm tellin' yah... it WILL be done snowing by my Birthday.... DONE.

~ Laurie said...

What happened to March 1st????? COME ON!!!!

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

SOOO MUCH SNOW!!!!!! Will this winter ever end??? :)