Friday, February 8, 2008

Thursday Night Dinner....

When Husband is away.... what's the rest of that saying? Oh yah, I go to get uninterrupted snuggle time with CJ!! :) Went to J, J & CJ's last night in order to watch the last Private Practice and Grey's that I missed about a month ago, on-line... and they are GONE. :( Def. disappointed but with a smooshy face like this to hold and have fun with it quickly went away... :)

Reebsie loves the baby... the baby loves Reebsie :)


What you can't see here is that the kid got a little carried away with his tongue. Made his Mama giggle right out loud and then say "now it's ok but soon it's VERY VERY WRONG!!!" :)
I tease Husband... but I miss you like crazy and its always more fun when your there. Wherever "There" is.... :(

2 comments:

TracyMichele said...

Is it so wrong that I just want to bite his cheeks?! LOL. SO cute. Kinda makes me want another one... naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. giggle.

~ Laurie said...

holy chunky cheeks! He's so cute!!!!