Sunday, February 10, 2008

Fun with Reebsie...

Snow update T... there's a LOT of it... more today but not enough to cancel the days activities. :(

Movie: wicked cute!!! Laugh outloud cute :)

Saturday Rebound and I had fun in the snow while waiting for the R clan... or rather, he had fun and I just captured it on film. I expect that "most" (all 3 of you who actually LOOK at my blog) don't REALLY want to see pics of my dog...but as I've mentioned before... IT'S MY BLOG :) :)

He sure is HANDSOME though!!!! :)

Husband is ON HIS WAY HOME..... WHOOOOOHOOOO!!!!! OFF to finish slaving over the frozen pizza (give a girl a break, its SUNDAY NIGHT!) :)

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

I love the snow pics! Could it be because I am not shoveling or cleaning off my car or bundling the kids for outdoor "fun" or... or... or... :)

And yes, he is a VERY good looking dog. I just want to wrestle him. And I am so not the wrestle-a-dog type! LOL.