Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Anniversary M&T...and oh yah... isn't there a BIG GAME ON TODAY!?!?

Back with edits: (From a disappointed girl...) :(

:) BRING ON THE SUPER BOWL!! LET'S GO PAT'S!!! I'LL BE BACK LATER TO UPDATE... but I wanted to be honest and provide a confession of WHAT will be consumed by me today. I'm going to list everything. Tomorrow, it will make me SICK but its ok because we always plan on eating salads for 2-3 days after the binge anyway :)

2 small plain donuts
1 granola bar
few sips of Sierra Mist Free
water
1/2 Ham & Cheese sandwhich
handful of loaded baked potato chips (yes T, they are OUT right now as a "special edition"!! you should look for them!!)
The rest is not necessarily in the order eaten:
handful(s) of cheese "poofs"
more pea pods, celery and raw broccoli and dip then I counted
a piece of a brownie
2 rice krispie treats
3-4 16 oz of water
1 can of diet pepsi
2/3 of a meatball sub
1 piece of nachos
2 bites of chili
1 bite of Husband's chili dog
Actually... that might be it? Or I just stopped keeping track... BRING ON THE SALADS THIS WEEK BABY....

And now for the night in pictures....

Some of the girls "Pre-Game"

I don't get it... Brando wanted us to take this picture, I think he said it was for GA? I'm not sure if it was to show off or he was challenging her to a game on the living room court?? :) :)
Some of the "boys". Eddie... good to have yah back again kid... you are always welcome and for the last time the "18 and younger rules do NOT apply to you!" :) John, fun time. Glad you could make it. You are also welcome with Brando whenever he comes for food... I mean... comes to hang out with his family :)

Some of us had a double ear infection diagnosis today and spent most of the Super Bowl like this... no that's not her eye open its her Pat's tattoo... sad. Snuggled up on Rebound's bed out like a light with all the chaos going on around her. (She didn't want to "miss anything" :( )

This is just a SMALL sampling of the food... this is JUST the dessert table. The food is the reason for the day right... oh I mean.. yah... its the game. Def. the game.

Fantasy Football Draft Day August 2008....we'll do it all over again....

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

How did I miss this one!? Thanks for the Throw Out for my anniversary! :) Looks like y'all had a great time celebrating my 7th anniversary. So sweet of you to have thrown a party in our absence. Oh. What? It wasn't for US? hehehhee.