Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Laura Jane....

I wish I had time to post the whole 13 year friendship history with this girl right here but unfortunately I do have to get to work this AM :) She is my best friend... I don't know what I would do without her and I hope you know how much you mean to me babe!!! :) Such fun with you and the pooch... (H.B. these pics are for you... do you miss us SO much right now? :) We miss you!!!)


Course you can tell Rebound is not PSYCHED when she brings her dog...

My dog is a WEENIE. Plain and simple. The dog will take the long way around the couch and by that I mean he'll go upstairs just to avoid the path where he might have to walk by her. She barely acknowledges his existence and it is hysterical to watch him but the truth of the matter is... he's a WEENIE when it comes to Shadow... :) Husband only encourages it by snuggling with Shadow, who knows she is exempt from the "no dogs on the couch rule" and that just makes me giggle... but Husband was good and he did make space and allowed Rebound up on the couch (where he is NEVER allowed) just this one time...:)

1 comment:

TracyMichele said...

Ok.. seeing L just makes me laugh. Y'all.. this girl really is HILARIOUS. :)