Monday, February 11, 2008

How many...

things can you fit ALL into ONE night... and in that night, really a span of just 3 hours?

I got home from work at 5PM, followed down the driveway by R and P and Diego too :)
I changed my insulin pump site
Diego and Rebound played outside
Husband had started the white chicken chili before I got home so it was ready to go
We served up dinner for R, myself and Husband
R got P's dinner of a sub ready to go
We sat down to wolf down dinner
The dogs came in to enjoy their ice cream treats in celebration of Diego's b-day which will fall this weekend while he is away visiting his grampa :)
Rebound ate the whole thing, container and all....worried about him "yiffing" in the house (you'd be surprised, for a lab he has an EXTREMELY weak stomach!!!)
R took Diego home
Husband got ready to leave for his spring sport parent meeting ~ yes, headed in another direction than me tonight... I MISS THIS MAN :( :(



P stayed with me and we had fun playing with the video feature on my camera and taking pics. The kid is NOT camera shy and I LOVE THAT!! :)

R came back, D showed up, we threw food at him to eat

We all bundled up and headed to the local (to me) school to watch Daws play bbal (ended up being 20 min. late... whoops)

Sky watched things being "bedazzled" (never knew people that actually owned one of those? :)

Had more fun with the camera ~ Sky's view of her Aunt and Uncle :)


Got dropped off back at home by 8PM.

2 comments:

~ Laurie said...

I need a nap just reading this!

TracyMichele said...

ditto.. y'all need to relax. :)

Fun times, though.