Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Errand Night....

Nothing too exciting and at the rate life has been right now... that is just FINE by me. :)
Oh yes, I'm aware of the nice TAN Husband has in the DEAD OF WINTER :) Darn ice fishing! :) you should see his SHOULDERS THOUGH! PASTY WHITE!!! TRUST ME! :)

Went lo0king for perhaps some new track sneakers for Husband.. not that a man needing a double hip replacement will be doing much running... :) but... no such luck anyway..

Two grocery stores later and only 4 bags... we thought we did ok. :)

Ok ok... I need ANOTHER break... Smack 'n crack for dinner with hot dogs... we didn't get home from shopping until about 7:15... good news is... we didn't eat OUT? :)

Lotta couch time... gotta love it. :)

My 'rents are coming for dinner tomorrow night. I hope to capture the 12 course meal we are serving them (just kidding but there WILL be a lot of food) and I also hope to have very honest candid conversations about WHAT we are going to do regarding Nannie and Grampa... :(

4 comments:

~ Laurie said...

praying for you conversation. I do not envy you one bit...

Oh and I always know when you update your blog....I see you sign on for a short period of time...lol And then I get excited...new reading material. My life is SO boring being on the couch.

~ Laurie said...

*your* apparently I've lost the ability to type during pregnancy

*SIGH*

TracyMichele said...

Um.. farmer's tan photo, please? hahaha. KIDDING!

TracyMichele said...

Ok.. I am realizing there are SO many things to comment about in this post. I must have been very tired when I submitted my last comment. So allow me to catch up.
1) I think it is hilarious that Husband plays along and takes his own photo while out sneaker shopping.
2) Double hip replacement? Ok.. there is a joke in there somewhere, I just don't know where yet.
3) Track? You mention TRACK and expect me to hold my tongue. Sheesh. You're just setting me up here. :)
4) Happy to see PAPER bags on the counter. Now, next step is fabric ones. I hear Shaw's has 10 for $10 or something. I live in TN and even have some myself. PLUS you get $.04 back for each bag you use. :)