Sunday, February 24, 2008

Birthdays, Meat run and Chinese?

do they all go together? probably not... but in a weekend like ours they fit just fine..
My crazy girls... on Friday night at MIL's b-day pah-ty....

My three neices... so cute :) Apparantly... this is called ... The wedge. I was informed on Friday night...

The birthday girl with 1/2 her grandkids...

Chloe... after I took this pic she came over to see it on the camera and the first words out of her mouth... "I LOVE my shirt!" :) hee hee hee

Saturday we were able to capture a few minutes with my FAVORITE Georgians. Well, they are not REAL Georgians, but they have lived there long enough that I think you can call them that. And what do you do when you live in the south and come to Maine for the week... you take pics in the snow to show all your friends back in GA :) Funny.

I love love LOVE this Lady. I can't tell you what a pillar, a prayer warrier, a friend, a sister, an inspiration she has been to me by her love and devotion to my parents. She is my Dad's cousin, but I think if they were not related, the four of them... my parents, she and her Hubby, would still all be soul mates. I am so thankful that God has placed them all in each others lives FOR each other. It makes my heart happy.

Then it was off to MA for some MEAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT! We took Sky with the anticipation that she'd be sleeping over... her anticipation was that her brother would get done his bball tourney in time to sleepover too. Sweet. :)

I think perhaps, if you look to the left of the pic and see the nasty red... oh yes, you know what it is... THIS is what could make someone a vegetarian at a VERY young age. :)

GA, this pic is for you. Apparantly this symbol? Whatever it is... MEANS Gangsta. I'm telling you. I learned a LOT this weekend :)

After dinner of homemade pizza with Sky and the R family.. (brother made it back in time for the sleepover!! :)) there were pedicures. Here's how a convo went down while I am giving this girl a full on foot scrub, lotion, painting of the toe nails:

Me: Your toe nails grow weird???

Sky: Yah. You gotta problem with that?

Me: Turning to Husband and DYING laughing... uh....

Sky: Oh yah. I went there.

Me: WHAT!?!?!?!? INSERT MORE DYING LAUGHING HERE. The girl kills me!! :) We even scrubbed and clipped the BOYS toes!! :) (eewwwwww!!!) but don't let his face fool yah, he was THRILLED for the foot soak :) and peppermint lotion! :)

Before church... so sweet. (BAH!) :)

After church we were SPONTANEOUS! I love to be spontaneous and we went out with the S family for CHINESE FOOD. Now I am NOT a fan of the food myself so I eat limited chinese but it was such a great time to hang out with the 6 of them... I only hauled the camera out for this quick cute pic. What Mama is going to turn down a kiss from her teenie boy... even if he is COVERED in boneless spare ribs! :)

1 comment:

Geo Boyz said...

Ow Ow Sky "IS" lookin gangsta!! She must take after me......or maybe Ant Julia!?!?!Yikes!!=]