Friday, February 1, 2008

The night in pictures...

Who are you kidding? I have to add in my WORDS... I'm not especially known for being "quiet" :)



I don't understand why he couldn't just come to work with me?? I think he'd be really good!?!? (Course this was after the outfit change that really had I another shirt I should have participated with. The kid is already listening to his Dad who told him to Poo on me as soon as he saw me. Mission accomplished. :) It's a good thing he's cute... CJ... not his DAD! :)



From work we all, J&J&CJ, Husband and myself, went to my parents for dinner... Grampa came "home" to my parents yesterday from Re-hab. I'm scared, nervous and anxious for the work ahead of my mother but everyone seems to be on board. Most importantly, Grampa. So it was the first opportunity to take the "four generations" picture...

Then the photo opp with both the grandparents... they are 90 and 91 years old....

CJ and Grampa's hand... age 91 and...7 weeks-ish?

Dinner... lasagna, bread, green beans (ick) and homemade apple pie for dessert....

Then fun with baby.... I SWEAR he loves me!! I know these pictures don't prove it but HE DOES!!! :) Someone had to watch the baby while we ate?? I think he did a GREAT job :)

What GREAT PARENTS they are turning out to be. So PROUD. Keep up the good work!!!

OR.... Maybe he loves Uncle Scott the most.....ahhhhhhhh.... It's ok Cee-G, I can't help but fall asleep snuggled up to him either.... :)

1 comment:

~ Laurie said...

Yeah ~ your Grampa is 'home'! I'm sure your grandparents are enjoying being together again.
And that CJ is a cutie :)