Tuesday, February 19, 2008

"That girl is riding her like a horse..."

Somehow, I just had to use the L quote from last night that she screamed DURING the game which made the "bad boys" in front of us from the high school turn around to see who said it.. considering she is the secretary at the school... they thought it was just a HOOT :)

I LOVE her hair like this... :)

Silly kids...

There were some happy moments... they just happened BEFORE the game... Brando... are you worried? He looks kinda happy?? :) tee hee hee...


I think these two are the "ham mcmuffins" :) they are too good and too cute :)
Does this NEED any explination? These are the three LOUD, CRAZY girls who have to sit AWAY from the boys so they don't embarrass them.... :) oh I love my girls! :)

This picture says it all... since we all call Chloe crazy... I LOVE Sky's eyes... can you see it? She thinks she is too :) don't get me wrong... she loves Chloe's craziness but I love how her eyes give her away in this pic :) tee hee hee


2 comments:

~ Laurie said...

how long is her hair? I'm wondering if I can do that with E's? hrm....maybe I'll try today when I'm doing NOTHING but sitting on the couch!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

People should read this.