Friday, June 20, 2008

And he's off....

It sure is NOTHING like what this girl is going through.... but I am sad and will be missing my best friend while he is gone.....

How will I stay happy and distracted you ask?

A baseball game, time with girl friends, blogging, a sleepover with my Mum, dinner with "not technically family but still family", Diabetic RN appt (what? How is THAT happy??), re-working one of my flower gardens, cleaning the house, finishing the ironing I started 3 days ago.... you get the drift....

4 comments:

JJ, J, CJ and L said...

Now doesn't that picture just make you want to go camping this weekend? I DO! :)

Mama H said...

Absolutey...I agree with j-j&cj! 2 more weeks, baby!!!

TracyMichele said...

Um.. is their indoor plumbing where he is headed? If so.. count me in. If not, I'll catch you when you return. LOL.

Country Mouse said...

Where HE is headed... uh no. They are on an island... no electricity or running water. Where WE are headed 4th of July... YAH... L.R. and I don't camp where we cannot shower and plug in our blow dryers :)