Thursday, June 19, 2008

Interruption to your regularly scheduled silence....

I went at lunch to pick up Husband's truck from the service center where he was having tires put on.... small talk with the "kid" and the guy behind the counter...

"Kid": This isn't THE Mr. "Husband" truck like from (insert school name here)

Me: Oh yes... it is :)

"Kid" Oh! He was my track coach in high school

Me: (pregnant pause) Me too! :)

tee hee hee :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE it when those funny opportunities come up :)

Now back to our break.... ahhhhhh.....

3 comments:

Mama H said...

Hilarious...absolutely hilarious!

mykids4hisglory said...

That's yucky...you married your track coach?! I bet you were his little sister's best friend too!!!
ROTFLMBO...I crack myself up!!!
I think it's AWESOME!!!! You know that right?!

Country Mouse said...

maybe not BEST friend but well... yah, you get the picture :) hee hee hee... Oh I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! :)