Monday, June 16, 2008

Way back to Thursday

Pic below for Tracy made up dinner with leftovers from the fridge... what's noteworthy about this pic though is WHERE we ATE dinner :) oh this makes me happy :) Met up with the H Family so that Papa H could fill our propane tank for us... we all got ice cream out of the deal :) yum yum. This pic is obviously for Hong Kong :) I think he's done with the camera :) What do YOU think? My cute boys, hanging out... :)
PQ in typical "ladies man" fashion :) he CRACKS me up :)Sweet couple :)Uh... what? :) do you love that Husband is looking at the top of the swing set? I think he's concerned it might not hold?? :) Either we are RIDICULOUSLY huge women or this is a table meant for little people :)
Saying good-bye.... :) :)

3 comments:

TracyMichele said...

There is nothing better than eating dinner on the deck! LOVE IT.

Oh, and someone needs to send a nasty note to the owners of the icecream shop. Um.. ya think maybe putting tiny little picnic tables could lead to some people feeling a LITTLE bad about the treat they just consumed?! Not the best marketing approach, if you ask me. :)

Country Mouse said...

Some customer Jenny Craig donated them?? :) I dunno :)





KIDDING! :)

Deanne said...

I thought, "She's finally done it. She's taken one too many pictures and he's revolted."

Then of course, you posted more recent pictures and there he is again.

wow.

:)