Tuesday, June 3, 2008

EDITED: Somebodies have a birthdays...

Uh... sadly... had to edit the AGE OF HUSBAND... I think subconciously I was thinking... if I keep HIM the same age then I GET to stay the same age right!?!?!? :)

Someone is turning 91, someone is turning 39 and someone is turning 31... I'll let YOU figure it out... :)


Good times at CountryParents house last night celebrating a few b-days :) Pizza from L's, and a homemade cake by CountryDad and decorated by CountryMum... Not a bad way to spend a Monday night... Oh, and did I mention Muffinman was there? huh... you'd never know. :) (I took 29 pictures and I think he was in 27 of them. You're welcome for sparing you the other 20 pics :) hee hee hee)Following couple of pics are for Tracy and Lynne's Hubbys (Hubby's? Hubbies?)


8 comments:

Mama H said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALL (ROUND 3)!Honestly...what a beautiful baby!

Country Mouse said...

He is a cutie patoo-tie isn't he? :)

Anonymous said...

Okay so I read the first two posts and started crying. Your words are amazing my dear. Then I was rewarded with pictures of the cutie whom I don't believe I have had the option of holding for more than 20 seconds...yes I did time it! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!
Love you much!

Dag it...my password is not working again. What is up with this??? So I am anonymous today.

der2jeter

Country Mouse said...

Welcome to my club today. This will make you cry as well. My phone didn't ring at 6:15AM and I LOST it... which of course made S lose it and then L called about 2 min. later so pretty sure I started her day off right as well. I do love my b-day but MAN this one is hard! :( Love you!

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah..that did it alright. I just got back from the ladies room and now my face and eyes are all red and probably puffy as well. So I just read your note again and started crying all over again. Gotta go...LOVE YOU TONS and don't forget it! And dad does too!

ME

mykids4hisglory said...

LOVE the pics...Happy Birthday and it's nice to see the drummers! It's cute until it becomes the table, the steering wheel, your thigh, etc...

Anonymous said...

Wanna cookie!?!

TracyMichele said...

Hrm.. I'm going to say 31, 38 and 91 in that order. bahaha. I kill me.

Happy Birthday, all.

Love the drummer boy pics, although CountryDad seems to be concentrating a strong bit. Good thing CountryMum is there to help him out. ;)