Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Girls Night IN.... NO BOYS ALLOWED!

Last night was "Girls Night IN" :) to have dinner, eat snacks and watch a movie!! The requirements (because I always have to have a "theme" :) were to 1) Wear your comfy clothes/pjs and 2) bring your favorite girls night/movie night snack... some of us are very GOOD at the 2nd rule.. and some of us not so much. :)
Lynne ~ I love that you are the ONLY one paying attention to me TELLING EVERYONE TO SMILE SO I CAN TAKE THEIR PICTURE. :) Pretty sure Mama H was telling a very animated story at this point judging by the expressions on the other girls faces :) Mystery solved. Now we know where PQ gets his "ladies man" face. :) Just look at his Mama :)This pic is for Heidi Bree... and Laura Jane since she is out there and I hope will see this post while she is visiting :) mmmmmmm H.B. its a WHOOPIE PIE!!! :) :) Gin with decisions, decisions... oh what, pray tell, will she choose..... Huh? :) you try to figure out the medly she's got goin' on in here. :)

Def. a great time had by all and pretty sure this will become an annual event. Not sure we'll watch a movie every year but there will be something fun that's for sure!!! :) :)

See OBoyz... aren't you sad you opted not to come??????????????? :)

4 comments:

TracyMichele said...

Um.. how about SEMI-annual.. like, say in AUGUST!? :)

mykids4hisglory said...

I'm with T...and maybe L can come too!!!! It was a great time!!! Thank you so much!!! And thank you for letting me bring my DD...I love for her to see Christian women together having a good time!!!

Mama H said...

SO FUN!!! SO FUN!!! August replay for TN girl. SOOOO FUN!!!!

PS...I assure you that the 'smurk' on my face was not the same type of look as PQ...his has more attitude and it definitely makes people smile. (Mine was a mere attempt at a smile to satisfy you with the camera...I was REALLY into my Oreo's and I didn't want to stop just for a photo opp...hahaha!)

Country Mouse said...

Mama H :) HEE HEE HEE :)

Do-Over in August... ALL ABOUT IT. ALL!! ABOUT IT!