Monday, June 16, 2008

Stud-ettes ~ Saturday

And we're off for the weekend.... left early Saturday AM to hit (And when I say hit... :) the regional Track Meet to watch GA and Katherine compete.... I revert to my previous statement (click statement) and just for you know who you are... "I have pictures. I can zoom in. Wanna see???" hee hee hee....
Hanging out watching the jav....

Fininshing in the top TEN in the region of states is NONE TOO SHABBY GA!!!

Setting a new school record in both the mile AND 2 miles.... Coach's Award winner.... :) Katherine! :) Husband was SO PROUD of both his girls!

And we were off.... headed north....more to come on that in a bit....

2 comments:

TracyMichele said...

TOP 10!? SWEET! AND A RECORD? Sheesh.. he must be a good coach. hehe.

Country Mouse said...

sure is (wink wink nudge nudge! :)