Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Baby!

Two for the price of one :)
Yes, that's right... Husband's birthday is the day after MINE :) So he claims he could have an excuse to forget but because I am first I should NEVER forget his :) Course he also knows that I've been in love with him since the 7th grade so I'd never forget his birthday :)


He is my rock, my world, my best friend, my confidant, my safe place, my constant, my lunch maker :), my quiet :), my wonderful, my laughter, my coffee bringer :), my wiper away of tears, my sanity, my reason, my bouncer off-er of ideas, my strength, my provider, my lover....


Happy to you baby! I love you more than you will ever know!

3 comments:

Mama H said...

Okay, Okay....one more time...HAPPY BIRTHDAY, UNCLE S. Love, PQ (and the rest of the H Family).

Sorry about the earlier version...names...names...this whole blog thing has me in a tizzy...aaah!

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

mykids4hisglory said...

Happy Birthday S!!
Love your post, Country Mouse...truly sweet!!!
Hugs to you both!

TracyMichele said...

Happy Birthday CM's Husband.. you don't look a day over 39. Really, you don't. I think you look fabulous for the big 4-0! Um.. what? Oh.. geesh.. my bad. Sorry. Let me start again..

Happy Birthday CM's Husband. You don't look a day over 38. Really, you don't. ;)