Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Blessed

Countless birthday wishes, a bunch of phone calls and a whole lotta love was what I felt yesterday on my birthday! :) Thank you and love you all! :) now enough about me.... today is June 4th after all..... (not pictured below ~ fountain soda that had to be enjoyed by JJ :( I think it was regular pepsi and pretty sure I didn't have enough insulin to cover the super big 32 oz! :) Ain't no way he's gettin' my Chili's gift card!!! :) yum yum I LOVE that place! :)(Mexican lasagna... tried it for the first time last night. It's a keeper. yum yum!!!)



3 comments:

Mama H said...

YUM!!!!!!! Your plate looks like Bobby Flay came by to plate up your meals...hahahaha. So yummy. I would love to hear what's in it.

Country Mouse said...

:) hee hee hee THANK YOU :) WHAT a compliment! :)

our smallest spring form pan worked well for us...

first layer flour tortilla
topped with refried beans mixed with homemade salsa ~ top with Mexican cheese
flour tortilla
topped with taco burger, 1/2 bag frozen corn and 1/2 can of black beans ~ top with Mexican cheese
Flour tortilla
repeat above steps. We ended up with 6 layers.... homemade guac, sour cream and diced tomatoes... YUM YUM YUM!!!

TracyMichele said...

Made this tonite with a few missing-pantry-item-modifications. :) It was YUMMY and we have a TON left over. Will definitely make this again. Also.. this is a good one to freeze!