Saturday, June 14, 2008

Another fun one! :)

A is for age: 31

B is for beer of choice: yah, not really a fan… but if it is WICKED hot out and you handed me an ice cold Corona w/lime… I’d take a swig :)

C is for career right now: Registered Administrative Associate in Financial Services

D is for your dog's name: Sir Charles, Round Mound of Rebound aka Rebound

E is for essential item you use every day: Mary Kay Balancing Moisturizer (yep. I typed THE word. :))

F is for favorite TV show at the moment: Can you Duet

G is for favorite game: Lately… Spouseology! :)

H is for hometown: You know.

I is for instruments you play: None… wish I would have stuck with Piano :(

J: is for favorite juice: Typically I don’t drink things I have to take insulin for… but if I had to pick…Cran-Raspberry

K is for whose butt you'd like to kick: I’m good. No one that I can think of :) But typically it is JJ’s :) hey, he’s the obvious choice as the little brother!

L is for last restaurant you ate at: soon to be Uno Pizzeria

M is for marriage: Yes, I love it :) Will be 7 years August 25th

N is for Number of Piercings: 2, 1 in each ear

O is for overnight hospital stay: Yes… 6 days when I was diagnosed with Type 1 Juvenile Diabetes

P is for people you were with today: Husband, JJ, Co-workers, Track & Field coaches, parents of athletes and athletes

Q is for what you do with your quiet time: read, sleep

R is for biggest regret: Not for public posting.

S is for status: Working right now but intending this post to show up when I’m hangin’ with my family this weekend

T is for time you woke up today: 6:05ish am

U is for if you are unique: puh-leezeee you have all seen the hair! :)

V is for vegetable you love: I love ALL veggies, except…lima beans and brussel sprouts. I especially love broccoli and asparagus

W is for worst habit: rubbing pieces of ribbon?? :)

X is for x-rays you've had: dentist, bone density, don’t think I’ve had any others but not sure?

Y is for yummy food you ate today: couple mini donuts, egg salad sandwich, chips, rice krispie treat, pizza soon! :)

Z is for zodiac sign: Gemini

Tagging --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------> (all of you on the right hand side of my screen. Yes, that means you too Hong Kong! :)

2 comments:

Deanne said...

Hong Kong here....sorry to tell you that I do not consider myself tagged since I am in the midst of preparing for an unexpectedly early trip back to the states, where we will be staying for the next 5-6 weeks!!!! You'll have to limp along without me for a bit.

Amatos, here I come!!!

Country Mouse said...

Ok. You can be exempt but MY GOODNESS the work you are going to have to do playing catch up when you get back to Hong Kong! :) Call if you are going to S.R. for ice cream... :) we'll meetcha there! :)