Saturday, June 7, 2008

Oh.My.Sides.

Stealing a line from Tracy ~ so we had our friends M&J over for dinner. J and I have been friends even longer than Almost Forever and I, if you count the fact that we have been friends since we were in utero! :) (PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT SHE LOOKS like I'M the loonie one! :)Our fathers went to high school together and our parents have been friends for more than 35 years. Whoa. :) So J and I thought it would be fun to have each of our sets of parents over for dessert and to play THIS GAME ~ hysTERical! Seriously, when our fathers are laughing so hard they have tears rolling down their faces... I think its a successful game night :) Pre-play pictures. I wanted to make sure if it didn't go well they had proof that they really do LOVE each other :) I think these guys need some work :) bah!

Uncle B and Aunt J were SUCH good sports! Husband claimed he didn't think that Uncle B would do the "penalty" cards but he was all about them! :) Here they lost the penalty and had to wear shades for two rounds. Course they have to take it to the NEXT level and throw on the hats for extra silliness! :) For some reason they ended up with the next penalty as well. Here is where I am grouchy that I'm dealing with dial-up because I have the FUNNIEST video of this little exchange. Aunt J had to tell the group a number between 1-10. She said 7. She then had to stuff that many jet-puffed marshmallows into Uncle B's mouth and he had to try and recite their wedding vows. Needless to say, the marshmallows ended up getting spit in the trash because he was just about choking and CountryDad was busy wiping his eyes and making the weirdest noises like he couldn't BREATH he was laughing so hard :) Clearly CountryMum can't keep it together either... :) All in all a FANTASTIC night and I can't WAIT to do it again SOON!!! :) :)

3 comments:

Mama H said...

Absolutely hilarious!!!!! I love the fact that Country Parents couldn't keep it together...so FUN!!!!!

~ Laurie said...

7 marshmallows!!! Living Dangerously!!! Haven't you heard of the game chubby bunny?????

TracyMichele said...

I can almost hear your mother now! LOL