Monday, June 16, 2008

Trek 2008

*To show the raw emotion of the weekend I did not resize the pictures as small as I usually do. You should click on them to make them bigger to really get the FULL effect of the weekend.


unBElievABLE. One word. It was like nothing I could have even imagined or wrapped my head around. Sure I tried before they left, but NOTHING could have prepared me for what we saw, and we were only there for the LAST DAY. The phrase goes "A picture is worth a thousand words"...see for yourself.



My family.... is amazing....

6 comments:

TracyMichele said...

THANK YOU! I honestly just felt like I was THERE. The emotion is overwhelming. WOW.. I will doubt there is a dry eye after looking at this post! THANK YOU.

(L&D.. Y'all ROCK! SOOOO proud of you!!!!!!!)

mykids4hisglory said...

OMW!!! I'm sobbing!!!
So beautiful, moving, awesome, sad, encouraging and loving!
That was great!
Amazing amazing family!!!

mykids4hisglory said...

I just have to add one more thing!!! The pic of big L holding D...LOST IT!!!!
THAT'S a GOOD ONE!!!

mykids4hisglory said...

Oh yeah...one more...LOL!
D hugging Mimi...UGH!!!

Mama H said...

I love the pic of the ROAD...you can definitely see how intense it really was...rainy, dreary, and cold. Not to mention the HUGE trail of bikers...awesome!

~ Laurie said...

words can't describe my feelings. Just tears