Sunday, June 8, 2008

Birthday party ROUND 3

Almost Forever wasn't kidding when she said here (click for link) that I like to celebrate ALL month long! :)


What's that? you only saw round 1 last Monday night?? oh yes... Round 2 was Wednesday night... Husband's actual birthday when we hosted another Varsity Track Girls Spaghetti dinner :) two other girls on his team celebrate on 6/4 and one other celebrates with me on 6/3 :) Good times.... so today... was ROUND 3 and MAN DID WE GET SOME LOOT!!! :)I LOVE all my presents but love love love the t-shirt from Old Navy C-D family, tank top is a PERFECT color, skirt R family and clicker stuff Mama and L!! :) LOVE LOVE LOVE it! Thanks to L&L we were able to cool off (it was close to 90 here today!!!) and play pool side! Good times! :)

Mama made my "cake". Husband's too but I only care about my rice krispie treats :) YUM YUM YUM! I really hope Sky is feeling alright tonight since at last count she dogged 4 of them... was it 5? there was also an incident with a chair but we are NOT going to mention that here... in all seriousness, SO sorry.

What party at the R house would be complete without a game of wiffle ball!?!? I think nothing makes the two little boys happier :)
Moving along...

Little shout out to Lynne who is one of those standing up (FAR LEFT 2ND ONE IN) in church being honored for graduating. YOU GO GIRL! :)


our weekend was pretty darn awesome... how was yours?

4 comments:

bethany said...

mine was good...pretty good

TracyMichele said...

I must say those rice crispy treats actually look tempting. :)

Mama H said...

I am in love with the skirt...can we share????

Country Mouse said...

Bikerbeth: missed seeing you yesterday....

Mama H: sure... if I can borrow the black and white one Mama made you :)