Monday, June 23, 2008

Notta One

Did not even take ONE picture this weekend... though that is probably good where you all are concerned considering I spent most of Saturday cleaning my house :) yucky. Who wants pics of a dirty fridge? :) I suppose I could have done the before and afters but that's a little embarrassing :)

Got to eat dinner with this family Saturday night at their house before they came to my house to pick me up for Bible study... got to hang out with this family Sunday afternoon during a "wicked" thunderstorm.... and had a very nice spontaneous visit from this girl Sunday night.

I am a lucky girl! :)

Husband has checked in every day. He is actually (and I don't mean to sound surprised but often they get nothing!) catching a TON of fish. He says it has slowed down today (he was out at 6:15AM) but they are still getting hits so he's having a blast :)

No comments: